Friday, October 28, 2011

If I had the time...

I have a drawer designated to projects that I really truly want to get done. Filling in my kids baby books properly, putting 200 photos of my daughters first few weeks into an album, sorting through about 1500 photos from the last year that need to be printed or made into a photo book (despite the cost I'm thinking that a photo book would be a great way to house a couple hundred pics nicely!), take photos of all the beautiful paintings and drawings my son has made me over the last 5 years and put it into a photo book... I'd like to get my creative space sorted properly... put hooks and pictures up on the walls in every room of the house to make it more homely... but since becoming a WAHM it seems that my priority when I have 'me time' is to catch up on correspondance, come up with new products, and work on orders. I wonder what I could really get done if there were an 8th day to the week, solely just for me......

2 comments:

Carly Marie said...

10 minutes a day, everyday. Make that time to start on the things you want to do and over time you will complete them all :) Love you friend xxx

Anonymous said...

Yep I'm with Carls, make time, 10 mins a day out of every day! Thursday night I went through Sairse's photos and filled out her memory book....got me very keen to get some photo albums or books and makes up years in photos. I'd also like her to have photos of myself and gary too.

Post a Comment