Thursday, May 12, 2011

A beautiful day :)

So today was just awesome. I got to meet the Fabulous Sue Jordan and see her truly BEAUTIFUL work. This woman is just gorgeous, and generous :) Oh man. This girl brought tears to my eyes when she handed us a beautiful handmade necklace each which she had designed specifically for us Luminous Light girls :) It's quite possibly one of the most beautiful things I've worn :)

I will add a pic of it tomorrow morning as artificial light is crap and does NOTHING justice.

Also a bit of random stuff -

I've gotten myself a decent camera :) YAY! Proud to say I've joined the Canon EOS community :)

I'm taking a bit of a break from creating and filling orders, I've had a few disasters lately and need to change the clay I work with, it's coming all the way from TEXAS so it may take a while to get here. I will be honoring all the current orders at the old price but will have to put my prices up just a tad (a couple of dollars most likely) to cover the extra cost of the clay. But rest assured, for the extra expense your Tag will have more strength and consequently a longer life. Looking forward to tinkering around with it :)

Sending love and light and everything good to you all tonight. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment