Thursday, April 28, 2011

Inspiration

Last night after hearing some very sad news from a new friend I went browsing through weheartit.com looking for a pretty candle picture.

I found this one :) isn't it divine?!

So I hopped to it immediately and made my own
Pretty chuffed with the outcome :)

So I lit this candle, had it burning in my office for a little while, and because I desperately didn't want to blow out the light, I brought it to bed with me and it burned quietly and peacefully while I slept.

I love how candles can change a mood, lift the spirits, create a beautiful quiet space for reflection.

5 comments:

Jo...x said...

Just Gorgeous Amy.. you have such a Creative gift.
i love candles too. especially orange ones... lifts my mood instantly. xx

Caroline said...

Love this so beautiful <3 <3

Mary said...

Beautiful!!! Now I want to go make one myself :)

Natasha said...

This candle is gorgeous Amy!!!!! Love it! You should do a tutorial!

Amy said...

Thanks Ladies :) Fortunately I had all the bits laying around my office space. I love the idea of a tutorial Natasha :) Might do just that after the weekend is done. xxx

Post a Comment